چشمان بیدار- مهستی شاهرخی: ماندانا از مهستی می گوید

 
 

چشمان بیدار - مهستی شاهرخی


All rights reserved - Contact: mahasti_shahrokhi(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
 

mardi, juin 26, 2007

ماندانا از مهستی می گوید

I thought I would like to remember her face, her laughter, her voice and her intimacy as this.
May her soul rest in the same peace and happiness she left for us.
I am sure all today her voice has been proudly out all over the beautiful sky of Iran with no censorship!
That's the only thing they will never be able to take away. our memories...It's ours.
peace and light;
Mandana Zandian


* photos are by saeid Noushinfar

". . . Don't live in the world as if you were renting or here only for the summer,
but act as if it was your father's house. . .Believe in seeds, earth, and the sea,
but people above all. Love clouds, machines, and books, but people above all."
Nazim Hikmet




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?